Friday 2 December 2016

Outfit Post #Blogmas

Day 2 of blogmas is here! Today's post is going to be an outfit post 😄 Without further ado let's get into the details.

I wore this outfit for a comedy show that I went to with my friends and I remembered to layer my outfit as I would then remove the jacket and scarf once I am inside as it will be very hot. Here is my outfit:



I paired this white lace sleevless top and threw on my favourite black leather jacket as it was slightly cold that day. Then I wore my ripped jeans and paired it with my black booties. To add a bit of colour to the outfit I wore this maroon and black scarf which is one of my favourites as it keeps you so warm and finished the look with a white bag. You'll find all the details down below 😆




Make sure you're following us on our Facebook page and on our Instagram as you'd be getting a lot of sneak peeks tomorrow 😉 #staytuned

See you tomorrow!
With love,
DP XXX

Outfit details:

White lace sleevless top - Bershka
Leather jacket - Miss Selfridge
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - H&M
White bag - Bags World
Scarf - H&M
Necklace - Accessorize

No comments :

Post a Comment