Sunday 11 December 2016

Winter Lookbook #Blogmas

I can't believe this is already Day 11 of #blogmas! I hope you're enjoying all these posts I have prepared for you 😍

With winter coming up/upon us (the weather in Malta still haven't settled down) I decided to come up with a couple of outfits that will give you some winter inspiration. Huge thanks to Jessica, Megan, Erica and Sarah for helping me out in this post - link to their Instagram accounts will be found at the end of the post!

Outfit #1



Jessica here is wearing this knee-length beige coat. I feel that a statement piece such as a coat is a must-have in your wardrobe. You can wear it with simply anything and it is excellent for layering. Underneath the coat she wore a striped blue and white shirt with a slightly distressed blue jeans. To finish the look she wore a pair of brown booties.




Outfit #2


For outfit number 2, Megan wore a white fluffy sweater which I love so much. I feel that all I wear during this cold season are simply sweaters! And I believe that a white sweater is a necessity as you can wear it however you want and you can also dress it up or dress it down. She paired it with a green bomber jacket (another statement piece) and a black ripped jeans. She finished this look by wearing her white converse. 



Outfit #3



Erica here is wearing a simple pair of black jeans with a grey criss-cross shirt and thew on a black and grey sweater to keep her warm since the grey top is made up of a lighter material. She then finished the outfit with a pair of black heel booties.



Outfit #4


I decided to switch things up a bit with a different kind of outfit. Here Sarah is wearing a sweater dress. These kind of dresses are simply amazing because they are made of thick material, they keep you warm and they make you look quite dressy! Sarah wore a see-through black tights and her black boots. To give a bit of colour to her outfit she added an over-sized denim jacket and a checked black and white scarf. COMFIEST outfit.



That's it for today! Don't forget we launched our 2nd giveaway where you can win Deborah Milano beauty products. To enter in the giveaway follow the link here.

I'll see you tomorrow! Hope you had a great Sunday X

With love,
DP XXX

No comments :

Post a Comment