Monday 9 January 2017

ColourPop Haul + Swatches

Hi loves!

I hope you're all doing okay! For those of you who follow us on Instagram you might have seen the photo I posted a couple of weeks ago of the package I received from ColourPop. Today I decided to show you a couple of things I bought and also show you some swatches of the products I purchased. Without further ado, let's get into today's post 😄


The first thing I got is this eyeshadow set. I've heard multiple times from my friends and also from youtubers that their eyeshadows have the prettiest shades and they are also very pigmented so I knew I had to try some ❤ I bought the set called Zingara. This set includes 4 super-shock shadows. You can either purchase the set with 4 shades or else purchase the eyeshadows separately.  The 1st one is Seeker which a matte warm reddish brown shade. The 2nd shade in the set is Jinxie which is a soft gold. I love this colour and I have used either all over my lid or else to brighten the inner corner of my eyes. The 3rd shade is Elixir and it is this matte terracotta colour which I have been obsessed with lately. Finally the 4th and final shade in this set is the Paradox which is a warm satin burgundy red. I love to apply this last shade on the outer V of my eyelid to create dimension.



Onto the lip products. I purchased 5 Ultra Matte Lipsticks in the following shades:




Ouiji - Bright Coral shade


Love Bug - Mahogany shade


Embellish (Holiday Edition 2016) - Blackened Brown shade


LAX - Vampy Red shade


Zipper - Deep Purple shade


As you might have noticed I wanted to get out of my comfort zones and try bold and dark lips for 2017! I already wore a couple of these colours. I previously purchased the Ultra Matte Satin Lips and I believe that the satin ones are not as drying as the ones I purchased now. The Ultra Matte Lips feel quite drying to your lips and they do feel like your lips are cracking. I wouldn't suggest these for those who hate the feeling of dry lips - I would then recommend going for the satin ones. However, personally it doesn't bother me and as long as I've got a pretty colour on my lip I'm okay! They do last for quite a while and when you're eating only the inner parts of your lips fade away.


My parcel took over a month to arrive so as a 'sorry' ColourPop sent me an extra Lippie Stix which I think was very sweet of them! Who doesn't love an extra lipstick?! This one is in the shade Peacocky. I couldn't find the shade on their website to give you their link but it is a really stunning shade of red. I have previously tried these Lippie Stix and although they are not fully matte I believe that they stay on a bit longer than the matte lipsticks. However since it comes in the form of a lipstick I don't really like the application of it and I do find it a bit difficult to apply it to my lips as it doesn't glide easily.



That brings us to the end of my ColourPop Haul. I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great week and I'll see you all in my next post 😆 Links will be at the very end of the post!

Deborah X

Email: distortedpriorities@gmail.com
Facebook: Distorted Priorities
Instagram: distortedpriorities
Personal Instagram: deborahsaliba97
Twitter: @distortedblogs

Links:
Zingara
Seeker
Jinxie
Paradox
Elixir
Ouiji
Love Bug
Embellish (Holiday Edition 2016)
LAX
Zipper

No comments :

Post a Comment