Sunday 8 January 2017

Milani Haul + Swatches

Hi everyone!

I can't believe the 1st month of 2017 is already almost over!! The good thing is that I finished my exams so stay on the lookout for some very exciting posts coming up very soon!

Today I will be doing another Haul (yes, I have a problem with makeup shopping - I'm aware of it!). This time I purchased a couple of Milani products. A couple of months ago I asked my cousin who lives in Switzerland to purchase some products for me and when she came to Malta for Christmas she gave them to me - I had forgotten about them! I'm super happy with them and I cannot wait to show them to you. Let's start shall we?



The background is Christmassy because I got them during that time and so I wanted to keep with the Christmas theme despite the fact that it is now over! I purchased 4 products in total. Let's take a look at them individually.

The first product I got is the Lash Trifecta Mascara. As you can see on the tube it says that it lengthens, curls and separates the lashes and that was what got me to purchase this product in the first place. I love the curved wand it has and I hope it will make it easier for me to apply mascara on my lashes. To be totally honest with you I haven't tried this out yet because I have a couple more mascaras I need to try first but let me know in the comments if you'd like a review about it!



The next product I purchased is this liquid eyeliner - Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner. It does serve its purpose because it's a good liquid liner, however it will not make it on my favourites - the 3ina eyeliner is still my no.1 liquid eyeliner!



The next item is this gorgeous baked blush which I have been eyeing ever since I got my first baked blush from this brand back in April. This time I got the one in Red Vino and I am in-love with its colour. Funny story is that when I first used it I forgot how pigmented the blushes are and I swirled my brush quite a lot and as soon as I touched the brush to my cheeks I turned into someone who just ate something super spicy and made their face turn red !! It's a dark-red baked blush which I have been using non-stop - just be careful on how much product you put on your brush!




The final product I have been using non-stop ever since I purchased it is this Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Palette in the shade 05 Earthy ELEMENTS. I love the shades - they're so pretty and I have been using them non-stop for when I am going out but I want to go for a more natural makeup look. This palette is perfect for anyone who has just started experimenting with eyeshadows as you cannot go wrong with these shades and are must-haves in my opinion. Also, they're perfect for when you have a presentation at university or simply a day at work! Let me know in the comments below if you'd like to see a simple and easy makeup look using this palette - I'd be happy to do it!



I did swatch ALL of the shades however the 1st and the 5th shade are not really visible as they're very light and are used for highlighting the inner area of the eyelids mostly.

That's it for this haul! Let me know in the comments below what you'd like to see next on Distorted Priorities and don't forget to keep your eyes peeled as I have some very exciting collabs coming your way!

Take care,
Deborah

Links:
Lash Trifecta Mascara
Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner
Red Vino Blush
Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Palette





No comments :

Post a Comment