Friday 10 February 2017

2 Valentine's Day Outfits: GNO & Lunch Date

Hi loves! I hope you're enjoying all these Valentine's Day themed posts as much as I loved working on them 😍 Today's post is a particular one! I am finally collaborating with Kezia from Kezzie's Corner 💙 She's a Maltese beauty and fashion blogger & youtuber. I love her channel and blog and today we decided to collaborate together for the very first time.

Basically, we decided on a theme that is Valentine's Day and we decided to create two complete looks with makeup and outfit for a GNO for those who may be single and are just going to spend their night with their friends to have a girls night out in the evening and we also created a Lunch Date look for those who are going for lunch with their significant other or even with their friends. On my blog I did the outfit part of these two looks and on Kezia's Youtube channel she did the makeup part of these looks. I will link her youtube channel, blog as well as her social media at the end of the post. If you'd like to see the video you can check it out here and if you'd like to check out her blog you can check it out here. Here's a sneak peek of her looks!

GNO Look

GNO Look

Lunch Date Look

Lunch Date Look
Moving on to my part of the post! All of the outfit details will be at the end of the post 😆





Let's start with the GNO Look first!

For this look I decided to go for a black-grey colour scheme! I wore this light black long-sleeve shirt and paired it with my ripped-jeans. Since the shirt is very light I threw on this chunky grey-black sweater and to dress-up the outfit I wore this really cool choker - there are different ways on how to wear this choker but I decided to wear it this way 😁 I then finished my outfit with my usual black booties.




If you don't like wearing a sweater you can always go swap it with a chunky scarf instead.


For my Lunch Date look I decided to dress up a bit more girly! Therefore, I decided to wear this mustard button up skirt that I wore with my black long-sleeve criss-cross shirt. This shirt is very see-through so I usually wear a black tank top underneath it.


I tucked in the shirt and wore my black leather jacket over it. Since it can be a bit chilly I wore my black see-through tights and to finish the look I wore my black booties. To accesorzie I wore my Michael Kors watch.





That is it for today's post! I hope you liked it 💗 Let me know what you think of it in the comments down below!

I'll see you next week for another post! Happy weekend X

Deborah X

All photos were taken by Sabrina Sacco.

Outfit Details:
GNO:
Long Sleeve Black Shirt - Zara
Black & Grey Chunky Cardigan - Jennyfer
Black Booties - H&M
Chunky Scarf - Mango
Ripped Jeans - H&M
Choker - Aldo

Lunch Date:
Black Criss-Cross Shirt - H&M
Button Up Skirt - New Look
Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Black Booties - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors

Kezia from Kezzie's Corner:
Youtube Channel
Facebook
Instagram
Blog
Twitter


2 comments :

  1. It is that time of the year when love in all its forms and types is celebrated. Yes, it is Valentine’s Week, starting from February 7 to February 14. Especially around this time, happily-in-love couples make the time and efforts to make their loved ones feel special. They mark the day by exchanging gifts and spending quality time with each other. Building up the hype of Valentine’s Day are the seven days that come before — Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Kiss Day, Hug Day — in that order before the big V-Day comes a-calling.

    Checkout Valentine Day Puns, Jokes, Clipart, Images, Quotes etc

    happyvalentinesdayimages4u.com

    valentines day puns

    valentines day jokes

    valentines day coloring pages

    valentines day clipart images

    february special days for lovers

    short valentines day poems

    happy rose day quotes

    happy rose day message


    happy chocolate day quotes

    ReplyDelete