Friday 17 March 2017

Purple Smokey Eyes

Hi everyone, it’s me, Nicole! As promised in the last post, for today I have another make-up look. I hope you’ll love this look as much as I do. I will mainly focus on the eyes for today 😄


I always start with a clean base. That’s a must!! Priming my face using my Eveline Cosmetics Primer, I then go onto the foundation which for today I used my l’Oreal Infalluble 24hr Matte Foundation. OMG this foundation is sooooo good!! It is my favourite drugstore foundation at the moment. It has such good coverage and it stays on for so long without getting cakey. Highlighting with my Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer and also priming my eyes with the same concealer. To sett everything I then used the Rimmel loose powder in the shade Transparent.


So going straight to my eyeshadow, I used the Morphe 35T palette. You will find numbers on the palette which will indicate the shadows I used one after the other. I started with a light purple shadow in the crease as the transition shade and then building it up with a slightly darker colour to intensify the crease. Picking up the third shade, I placed it on the outer corner of my eyes making sure everything was nice and blended! So on the lid I usually put a shimmer colour, but I really wanted this look to stay matte so I took the last shade which is a burgundy colour on my lid. I then finished the look with a winged liner, using my Maybelline Eyeliner Gel in the shade black. For my upper lashes I used my Better Than Sex Mascara by Two Faced and for my lower lashes I used my L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara. Since the wand is much thinner I find it quite easy to apply mascara to my lower lashes without messing my make up rather than using a big and thick wand. After I applied mascara I went straight onto brows - I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and my Anastasia Beverly Hills pomade both in the shade Ebony.






For contouring I used my ABH cream contour palette in the shade Medium. Since It’s a cream contour, I love setting it with a powder so I used my NYX Contour and Highlight palette. For blush I used my BH Cosmetics Blush Palette in the shade Glamorous. For highlight, as always, I used the Sleek Solstice palette. I adore this palette, it’s so pigmented and so cheap for it’s price! I've mentioned that in my last post earlier this week since it made it with my top 3 holy grail palettes if you want to check it our here. For lips I used the New Look lipstick in the shade Raspberry. I really do love their new make up range. They have various make up which I find it quite good especially their lipsticks and lip-glosses. Last step to complete this look will be using my Mac Fix Plus and spraying it all over my face.

That’s all for today! Hope you liked this look, let me know in the comments below if you have any requests for me!



Thank you so much and I will talk to you very soon! 😀 Love,
Nicole x x x

Links:
Morphe 35T Palette

No comments :

Post a Comment