Wednesday 22 March 2017

Spring Makeup Look using Drugstore Products

Hi everyone - Nicole here! So since Spring is here I just wanted to create a simple spring appropriate make up look. My posts will be mostly about make up looks and reviews on products. I will also be posting on Wednesdays. Each week I will be posting different looks; either bold or simple looks. Also, if you have any ideas on any make up looks that you’d want me to do please do comment down below! For this look I will be using ONLY drugstore products.

For today, as I already said I will be doing a very simple make up look. Great for any make up beginners, for school or even for work. As always I start with a moisturized face and I make sure I prime my face. I then start with foundation which for today I will be using L’Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation. As I said in the previous post, I really do love this foundation and it stays on for so so long! Moreover, I went in using my Rimmel Perfect Match Concealer in the shade Ivory & then setting my under eyes with the Rimmel Loose Powder in the shade Transparent. For contouring I usually use my NYX Contour Palette but today I decided to go for the Essence Bronzer for darker skin. For blush, I used the Essence Matte Touch Blush in the shade Berry Me Up. For highlighting I used the Carli Bybel's palette highlighter. This is a very affordable palette; it was actually my first eyeshadow palette and it’s very good for those who have just started experimenting with makeup. Highly recommended!
Moving on to the eyes, for today I will not be doing any eyeshadow. Therefore, I jump right into applying mascara to my top and bottom lashes. I used the L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara. Since I didn’t use any eyeshadow, I used 3 coats of mascara for a longer and thicker effect (apply as many coats as you want). I also applied some highlighter in the inner corners to make the eyes pop even more! Another trick I learnt recently apart from applying highlighter in the inner corners, is to apply a nude eyeliner in my waterline. It will make your eyes look more open and bigger. I used my Essence Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil in the shade 06 silky nude. For brows I used my L’Oreal Brow Artist Designer for light and natural looking brows and then to set my brows I used the Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara. For lips I applied the Kiss Proof Soft Lipstick in number 102. To set everything off I used the NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray.


I hope you found this makeup look useful! This is my go to make up look and it usually takes around 20 minutes so as I said before it’s great for when you are in a rush and still want to apply makeup. I will see you next Wednesday and prepare to get smokier next week 😉

Lots of love,
Nicole x x x

No comments :

Post a Comment