Saturday 8 July 2017

Go-To Summer OOTD

Hi loves! Hope you're having an amazing weekend 😄 For me this week was quite a hectic one. Tonight I have my dance show and therefore I had rehersals all week plus I am going abroad next week (STAY TUNED FOR THAT I'M SO EXCITED!!!). Nonetheless, I found time to prepare this blogpost for you! This is my go-to summer outfit - super simple, super comfy!


First things first I wore this army green leotard. I wear leotards all the time during summer and although they are at times a bit uncomfortable I love them because you can dress them down or dress them up however you like and you can wear them with literally anything! I bought mine in two other shades; black and grey. I like to wear them with shorts, skirts, trousers...anything!



For the bottoms I wore this high waisted shorts which is also another wardrobe essential during the summer. I feel that high waisted shorts are perfect for when I just want to indulge in pancakes, ice cream and burgers and my tummy decides it want to look bloated haha! With high waisted shorts I feel that my bloated tummy does not show that much plus they're super comfortable!


For the shoes I wore this gorgeous pair of sandals I got a while ago. I love them because I can wear them with any coloured clothing piece because they have different hues of colour!


That is all for today guys! I'll talk to you next week 😀

Love,
Deborah X

Leotard: Tally Weijl
Shorts: New Look
Sandals: New Look

Photography: MCMifsud Photography


5 comments :