Saturday 29 July 2017

Pretty in Pink

Hey guys! Happy weekend 😄 Hope you're having a great one! I am currently in Gozo for my best friend's birthday and I'm having a blast. Make sure you follow me on my Instagram story if you want to see what I'm up to: @deborahsaliba97

For today's post I decided to share with you an outfit that I have been loving lately particularly because they're new pieces so yeah - I love it when I get to wear new pieces of clothing ❤






Without further ado, let's get into today's post! Hope you enjoy it 😘

I bought this pink corduroy skirt and paired it with this black off-the-shoulder crop-top with pretty pink roses which I thought complimented the skirt really well. The shirt is not exactly off-the-shoulder since it does have straps but you get the idea haha! For my shoes I wore my usual sandals because they're super comfy 😍






That is all for this post! See you in the next post!

Love,
Deborah X

Outfit details:

Crop top: Primark
Skirt: Primark
Watch: Michael Kors
Sandals: New Look
Sunglasses: River Island

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment