Saturday 30 September 2017

Band Concert T-Shirts for Back to School '17

For those of you who follow me on Instagram, know that a couple of months ago I went to a Coldplay concert in Cardiff. As a tradition, I usually like to purchase the concert's t-shirt as a souvenir of the concert. Being part of the official merchandise, it was quite expensive and it would have been such a pity if I only wore it the day of the concert and as a t-shirt to stay indoors with it! Therefore, I tried styling it in a way that I can wear it for a day out or for a busy day at university when all you want is for your clothes to be comfortable! This is obviously my take on it, some people might not like it this way and other might not like to wear it again at all! For those of you who are interested in seeing how I styled it, keep reading 😄


I kept the outfit SUPER simple and comfy! All I did was pair the t-shirt with my comfortable boyfriend jeans that you've seen before and wore my basic white Nike shoes. I tucked in the shirt in the jeans to give the look a bit more edge! It's as simple as that 💙




Photography: MCMifsud Photography

That's it for today!

Love,
Deborah X





No comments :

Post a Comment