Wednesday 21 February 2018

Grey-ish Type of Season

Hi everyone! For those of you who might follow me on Instagram and on Facebook, you might know that I was in Amsterdam with my friends! I'm back now (not for long though!) and today I will be sharing with you this outfit. I have tonnes of new content prepared for you from Amsterdam from travel blogposts to outfits but today I decided to share with you this winter-y outfit, before spring is upon us! I got inspired lately! The skies recently haven't been the prettiest - at least I prefer blue skies over grey ones. But I decided to embrace it and try to create an outfit that circles around grey but one that actually makes me happy to wear!





I love this outfit and to be honest with you I wore this same outfit (only more casual) to Amsterdam because it's so stylish yet comfy. To start off this outfit, I have my blue skinny jeans which I paired with a simple fluffy white sweater. This sweater is quite thin so to layer up, I decided to throw on this chunky black, grey and white scarf.





To finish off this look I decided to wear my grey coat (which I don't wear often but ending up loving it!). You can go for flats or sneakers with this outfit (as you will see in the Amsterdam Lookbook) but I decided to put on my black chunky heel booties.





And that is the completed outfit! What do you think? Did you like it?!

Love,
Deborah X

Outfit Details:

Sweater -  H&M
Jeans - Tommy Hillfiger
Scarf -  H&M
Coat - (bought this from a department store in Germany)
Boots - New Look

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment