Tuesday 27 February 2018

Stripes & Sweaters - Daytime to Night

HI EVERYONE!

For the last blogpost for the month of February I thought I'd do another classic blogpost for the simple reason that you seem to like these kind of posts so much and I constantly get requests to do more of these because we are always looking for ways to be quick to change from a day time to a night time outfit within seconds! I will link the previous outfit transformation I did in the past at the end of the post if you'd like to check it out.



For those of you have been following this blog, you might recognize these pieces as I have shown them multiple times - not in this way though! I am honestly obsessed with these boyfriend jeans. They are so comfortable and you can easily dress them up or dress them down - just like I did! However, my parents cannot understand the concept of this jeans haha! To begin with they don't like the ripped effect on the jeans and furthermore they just don't like that the bottom is rolled up haha!



But that didn't stop me from wearing them - because nobody comes between me and my comfy clothes! I paired this boyfriend jeans with this black and white striped sweater. I had this sweater for a couple of years but I never styled it with this jeans - I really liked how this turned out though! To finish off this look I paired it with my new white sneakers that have this lovely floral detail at the side of it. 


To transform this casual outfit into a more dressier one I decided to switch my white sneakers with my black booties and I simply threw on my black leather jacket and my grey scarf to keep me warm and toasty at night. That's it!



I have to admit, I did feel a bit stiff posing for these photos because it's been a while since I had a photoshoot for the blog and I honestly admire Maria Christina for her patience and for putting up with me haha! So thank you Mar for always bringing my ideas to life and not making me look like an idiot haha!



Outfit Details:

Sweater - H&M
Jeans - Stradivarius
White Sneakers - Bershka
Black Booties - New Look
Scarf - H&M
Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge

I'll talk to all of you next week!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

Previous Outfit Transformation: Day Time to Night Time Outfit Transformation 

No comments :

Post a Comment