Monday 12 February 2018

Valentine's Day Makeup 2018

Hi loves! YES, it's that time of the year again! Valentine's Day is upon us and just like last year I decided to create for you this makeup look that you're about to see. I also have something planned for Valentine's Day so #staytuned. At the end of the post, I will also link last year's makeup look that I had created!

This makeup look was inspired by Rita Ora's makeup look in her new music video with Liam Payne for the Fifty Shades Freed soundtrack For You. You can check out their song here so that you'll have an idea of what I'm talking about!


This look is focused on this palette by ColourPop. It has four stunning shades ranging from metallic to matte ones and I used all these to create this makeup look!


I wouldn't normally pair a purple-toned eyeshadow with a red lips but after I saw the makeup look on Rita Ora I decided to give it a try! What I did with the eyeshadow is super simple!

I used the second shade from the left as a base of this makeup look. Then I used the third shade which is mettalic and shimmery shade all over my eyelid blending out any harsh edges. With a fluffy brush I started working on the outer V by applying bit by bit the darkest shade from the palette. After blending everything out I simply used the first shade to the inner part of the eyelid to create some contrast between the outer and inner V.


For lips I used the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour in 500 Fire Starter. 






I personally loved how this makeup look turned out! What do you think?!

I do have a lookbook for Valentine's Day which will go up in the coming days so keep your eyes peeled for the next post!

Take care!


Love,

Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

Last Minute Valentine's Day Makeup 2017


No comments :

Post a Comment