Monday 19 March 2018

19-03-18

Good morning everyone! I hope you're all having a great start to the day. Since today is a holiday here in Malta I thought I would post this blogpost today since most of you reading this are having a relaxed day with their loved ones.

I thought of sharing with you this outfit today. It's perfect for the current weather here in Malta since in the morning it's beginning to feel very hot. However, if you want to wear this in the evening you can always throw on a jacket or a cardigan and switch the shoes to a more wintery one!



I got this dress from New Look and I love it because it's very casual yet you can style it in a way that makes it look dressier. You can always opt to wear this with a pair of sneakers instead. I paired this with my black court heels for the first look as well as my fushia cross body bag.



For the change of shoes I decided to go for my over-the-knee boots I got recently to make use of it before the weather stops allowing me to do so.


Oh, and yes I did cut my hair short thanks to my amazing hairdresser Alicia at Opulence. I wanted a change in my hair and I am loving this short hair! Make sure you are following me on Instagram & Facebook to stay up to date with the latest updates.

I hope you enjoyed this outfit post! And I'll see you all soon with another blogpost.

Love,
Deborah X

Outfit Details:

Dress - New Look
Court Heels - H&M
Over-the-knee Boots - Downunder
Handbag - New Look

Hair by Alicia at Opulence
Photography: MCMifsud Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment