Thursday 19 April 2018

Review: Conceal, Contour & Highlight with Rimmel

Hi everyone! Today's post is a beauty related - I haven't done one of these in a while and I honestly miss it! 

A couple of weeks ago I received a package from Rimmel and I got two lovely products: The #Insta Conceal Contour and the #Insta Duo Contour Stick.



First up is the #Insta Conceal Contour. This product comes with three little pans. A Highlight Illuminer, a Conceal Corriger and a Contour Sculptor. These three pans have a creamy consistency and they are actually very easy to blend. I used my beauty blender and dipped the tip of it in the pan and applied that straight on the areas I wanted to put it on. However, I do think that it does not give you full coverage.



Moving on to my favourite product out of the two, the #Insta Duo Contour Stick. I have to be honest with you, I was a bit skeptical to try it out because I prefer powder contour and highlight. I don't know why but I always had this idea that the cream contour would be so hard to blend.


I was actually wrong! I simply use the contour stick on the hollow of my cheeks, a bit on my forehead and a bit beneath my chin. Yes, I do draw slightly thicker lines than I would have done if using the powder but that's because I feel you need more product for the contour and highlight to actually show. As for the highlight I simply apply that on my cheek bones and blend that slightly with my fingers.




All in all, I loved both of these products and I think that for the affordable price, you can get a lot from them.

Applied highlighter on my cheek bones & contoured slightly (marked with dots) on top of my forehead and bottom of my chin and applied generous amounts on the hollows of my cheeks.

Everything blended!


That's it for today! Hope you enjoyed this review - I'll talk to you very soon!

Love,
Deborah X

No comments :

Post a Comment