Saturday 14 April 2018

Review: Uriage Water Hand Cream & Moisturizer Lipstick

Hi loves! I'm back with another collaboration with Uriage Malta. A couple of weeks ago, I received two goodies that I was dying to try out. All my recent trips were in places that were really cold and so my skin wasn't reacting quite well to it. I had extremely dry hands (because little me decided not to wear gloves on certain days just to be able to take photos!) plus my lips were chapped. 

Therefore, I was quite pleased when I found these two products in my mail.


First up is the Uriage Water Hand Cream.

''This hand cream is an ultra nourishing skincare enriched with Uriage Thermal Water to create an « invisible glove » on your hands to fight against climatic aggressions. This hand cream soothes and brings comfort to dry and weakened hands.''


I am using it day and night - first thing in the morning, and last thing before I go to bed and I have seen such an improvement in my hands. They're not dry and flaky anymore and best of all, they're not harsh like they were a couple of weeks ago. Since it's also a 30ml tube I carried it with me on my last trip and I made sure to apply it while I was there too!

Next up is the Uriage Moisturizer Lipstick.

It contains ''vitamins C and E that protect from external aggressions, thanks to their anti-oxidant and free-radical actions.'' 


I had been using the Baby Lips Dr.Rescue by Maybelline for a while but the product recently finished so it was the perfect opportunity to try this one out. I use lip balms all the time. I apply it before I go to bed but mostly I use it when I am doing my makeup - first thing before anything else! And if I'm doing a quick makeup look and I am not wearing any lipstick - this baby would be my life saver! It makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized - I love it!

Huge thank you goes to Uriage Malta for partnering with me in this blogpost!

That's all for today!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment